Alaric

torstai 30. huhtikuuta 2015

- April review competition finished -

We did not have any contestants in March. None. It was most depressing and I thought about becoming a monk or a hermit high up in the mountains. I suppose it doesn't matter what one calls oneself up there while freezing ones ass off.

However, in April we did and I decided to abandon my plans of solitude.

There were several five star ones, many four stars and a three star review. There were praises and slaps on the wrists. Some on the cheeks. Most made me happy, some made me pull some books and fix the editing I had not realized was badly executed. I am most grateful to all.

All the names were handwritten on paper and placed in a recently cleaned fruit bowl. I shuffeled them vigorously. I closed my eyes tight, jumped around the bowl with wild leaps, invoking spirits and finally I pulled a slightly damp paper out of the bowl. There was a name on the paper and the winner of a 20 dollar Amazon Gift Card is:

Ruth Braca!

Congratulations and thank you for the reviews, you all!

If you DID not win, as the majority of you did not, remember there will be a new chance at the end of the June, with the BIG prize at a stake.

Can the winner give me an email at: alaric.longward at gmail dot com, please.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti