Alaric

tiistai 21. huhtikuuta 2015

Tidings

Hello.

So, my books will be back online soon. Yay!

Due to some bad editing job, I found I had to pull the products from the market. It was personally a terribly harsh thing to do, for they had just begun to sell at normal price, but I do not wish to sell badly edited stories. That's not what my company is about. So, I shall start again. This got very, very costly for me, but I will not be one to push out errors. 

Seriously apologise for the lesson I am currently learning as it also affected the readers. Still happy that even those who disliked the editing, loved the stories. 

Speaking of which. 

I will be pushing out four books next six months. (Edited by professionals, I might add.)

There will Sword of Winter, the third book in the Hraban Chronicles. The book is in the first draft mode currently and will be going for editing in some weeks time. Hraban will deal with Lif's loss and the mad Odo. He is sure to meet Maroboodus. He will also find a new lord to serve. A lord that will change everything in his life.

There will be a series in the fantasy genre. This series is called the Ten Tears Chronicles and will tell the story of Shannon and Dana, two girls of very special powers and fates in the unkind mercies of Euryale, the gorgon of Gray Downs. This series will begin to create a brand of stories set in the Nine worlds and dips heavily in the old Germanic and Norse legends. We all know something of them thanks to Marvel and the Vikings series. We know, or think we know of Odin and Thor, but this will go further. Much further. Deeper and higher. Expect adventure and conflict. The Dark Levy and Eye of Hel are both written, are being fixed and sculpted and should be done in a month or so.



As a side show to this fantasy series, I also began Thief of Midgard series, featuring Maskan. He is quite a scoundrel, but he has a heart. Sometimes a black one. Other times not so black. A heart nonetheless. We will see. I'm not done with this one yet, but I almost feel this will be very, very good. It's intricately linked to Shannon as well.

First acts have been written for the Cantiniére Tales book three. Where Jeanette has survived the initial Reign of Terror and the Egyptian campaign under Napoleon, she is about to be thrust in the showdown between well tanned Bonaparte and the suspicious, corpulent, and corrupted Directory. Paul Barras is due a whipping. We know who wins that one, but what will it cost Jeanette?

Also, the review competition has been going well. There has been over a dozen so far and as I requested, most are honest. One is a three star thanks to the editing, rest four and five stars with well structured feedback. 

I thank you all.

At the end of the month I shall do April lottery for the Amazon Gift Card for those who have been part of this month's competition. There is still time and I am sorry some of my books are still down.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti