Alaric

maanantai 13. heinäkuuta 2015

A character competition - take part!

Ever want to have a character designed by you in a book?

Now's your chance.

What's the deal?

Send me a proposal for a character for ANY of my three series, and if you win, I will insert the character in the story.

I will choose the winner based on how intrigued I get by it. Don't worry about the exact fit for the story, I can make it work.


  • You will get thanks for the character on the book credits page. 
  • You will get a signed copy of the book.
  • And you can win a twenty dollar Amazon Gift Card.


Guidelines:

I have three series ongoing, currently. The character can be a male or a female, it can be a child or an adult, and if you really want to stretch your imagination, it can be something more fantastic in my fantasy series.

Where are the stories currently?

In my Roman era story, Hraban the Germani is entering Rome during the reign of Augustus and is looking for the one who ordered the murder of Nero Claudius Drusus.

In my Napoleonic series, Jeanette is returning to Paris from Egypt to see Napoleon create the consulate. She has the power to help or hinder him and Napoleon's foes know this.

In the fantasy series, the Ten Tears Chronicles, Shannon and Dana will face the turmoil of Aldheim's elven kingdoms.

Create a character that describes the traits; the good and the bad of the person or creature, the looks, the past and where they might fit in the story. Be imaginative, have fun. Make them someone you can relate to, and I am not looking for all good or entierly bad characters. My stories rarely have people who are only pure or just plain evil. Well, some, but few.

How to?

Send the proposal to me at alaric.longward@gmail.com. The winner will be announced 15th of September 2016 in my newsletter. Be sure to sign up at www.alariclongward.com for that; its a monthly, nonintrusive thing.

Good luck and have fun!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti