Alaric

keskiviikko 14. lokakuuta 2015

Some changes in my publishing and delays in the book availability

Hello,

on Monday, I resigned from my publisher and republished my books. This will mean a series of improvements in the editing, though this will take time. Dark Levy has already been professionally edited around 80 percent through and I will continue with my other books as soon as Levy is fully done. In the long run this will have been a wise move, because I will have full control of the quality and promotions and a faster response rate for issues. I will care about the books personally and daily, not once a month.

This move did have some adverse affects on my previous sales data. Amazon is basically a search machine and this means I will not have any previous sales information available for most of my books.

Meaning I start from the beginning with most of them.

For the past two days Amazon has been republishing the work. It takes time for the books to show up, and especially The Oath Breaker and Raven's Wyrd have been having some issues in this regard. Jeanette series as well. Hopefully the book's kindle versions will be online very soon and the paperbacks will all follow asap. You can basically 1-click buy all of them, but the detail page does not show the full information, only old paperbacks. Amazon has told me the issues will be fixed very soon.

br AL

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti