Alaric

tiistai 11. marraskuuta 2014

Nibbling on new stories, munching on the old ones

Been really busy past two months. Yes, I know, that is the norm for anyone, but as for me, working on several projects and adding the family to the mix has been a bit like it was when I was still a product manager for Nokia.

Utter chaos!

As for the upcoming projects, I am busily editing the number two books for Hraban Chronicles and Cantiniére Tales, BUT

I am also finishing up on a fantasy novel, the first book in the Sisters of the Nine Worlds series. I'm pretty durned exited about this one.

So, should I survive these three books, it will be a miracle.

There is also some other projects that have been suffering, but I have not forgotten you, Project "Fixion" et. Co.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti